Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week 40 1/2: Its about that time!

Well faithful followers, its looks like we have made it to the end of the road! Over the last two weeks, I have become HUGE - at least that's how I feel! We met with the Doctor on Monday and he told us that I was still only 80% effaced and still had not dilated at all. I was devastated. Tuesday, February 17 was my due date which came and went in a blaze of glory. It was so hard to keep my spirits up. 

So we went to the doctor again today and saw a different doctor. He is on call this weekend and actually offered to induce us! So, as of 4:30 tomorrow, we will be at St. Vincent's Carmel. I wont go into the details of how the induction occurs, but
 many of you are familiar due to personal experience. Incase you want to read up on it, see this link: Labor Induction.

Please send your prayers through the night tomorrow and all day Saturday. We expect to meet Jude sometime Saturday afternoon. Nathan will post an announcement later that day.

Thank you all for your prayers and support through our pregnancy. Please send more over the next two days, specifically for Jude's health, my stamina and pain, and Nathan's energy. Love you all!

Here is the last pic of pregnant Bonnie; next photo - baby Jude!!...



1 comment:

  1. you are amazing. we love you all. see you in a few.
    Brooke, Brian, Mabri and Baby

    ReplyDelete