Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome to our blog!


Welcome to the family!

We found out we were pregnant at 5:30AM on June 8, 2008. I woke up and needed to use the restroom and noticed that my ta-tas were a bit tender. Sure enough, there was a faint second line. I woke Nathan up and said "I think I'm pregnant!?".

Although we were trying, we had decided to wait that month because we had a vacation planned! Its funny what God does when you least expect it...

Well, here we are at 7 1/2 weeks preggers and we just had our first ultrasound on July 2. We were so nervous and excited. If everything went well and the heart beat was strong, we would go from 15% miscarriage to a 3% chance. Sure enough, things were perfect!

Baby Ehman is 10.54mm in length and weighs as much as a bottom eyelid! The heart rate was excellent at a fast 171 bpm! Mommy is doing great too. I've had only a little nausea in the morning and evenings, only when I am hungry - which is often. ;-)

Enjoy our first picture of Baby E and welcome our journey toward February...

Our Love,
Bonnie, Nathan, Niles, Fiona and Baby E

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you 2!!! I love you guys so much :-) You may give me the best birthday present yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful.
    mckinna and i are so happy for you guys!

    we send our love from belize and hope to see you in august!

    grace & peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have created a way for all of us who don't get to see you as often as we would like to keep up with the progress of Baby E! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA!!! The little baby in your belly! I can't believe it. What a blessing! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete